About Mt. Elizabeth Academy
Mt. Elizabeth Academy is a family-owned Christian preschool, pre-k, and daycare; founded and operated by master educators in Kennesaw, Georgia. The school is designed to offer a research-based Christian early learning program to the local community while incorporating play-based learning, STEM, and fine arts.
We prepare our daycare and Pre-K students to excel as young leaders of tomorrow, combining our custom-designed curriculum with first class childcare. It is our belief that learning through play, experience, exploring, and creating are the work of the child and should be encouraged and cultivated.
An emphasis on communication with parents allows us to understand how to best serve each child, and thus we can provide the best possible early learning experience for our students. We utilize the most modern preschool parent communication system (Brightwheel) for communicating with parents. This allows you to follow your child through the day, and get regular updates about meals, naps, diaper changes, and activities via photos and videos (only accessible to approved parents and caregivers).
Mt. Elizabeth At-A-Glance
Mt. Elizabeth Academy’s focus on good citizenship integrates Appreciation, Enthusiasm, Cooperation, Creativity, Confidence, Curiosity, Integrity, Empathy, Independence, and Respect. This prepares your children for their brightest future.
- Open weekdays 6:30 AM to 6:30 PM
- Programs for ages 6 weeks old to 5 years old
- Low student : teacher ratio
- Spanish, Physical Education, Robotics, Art, Music, Drama, Bible Study, Yoga included in tuition
- On-site gym/theater ensures children can run and play year-round
- On-site nature trail. We incorporate outdoor studies and nature into our curriculum
- Dedicated library
- Dedicated fine arts room and teacher on staff
- Catered, nutritionally-balanced meals included in tuition (lunch, two snacks)
- 4 different age-appropriate playgrounds
- 18 HD security cameras
- Quiet park-like setting
- Faith-based program
- Summer camp for school-age students
- After School program with transportation
- Leadership team with over 60 years of combined education experience
- Nut-free facility
Families who choose Mt. Elizabeth Academy
have important priorities for their children’s education:
- A focus on research-based, age-appropriate learning
- A desire for a faith-based experience
- A commitment to fine arts
- A commitment to daily play and physical activity
- A desire to be a part of a greater community
- An expectation of committed, experienced and specialized leadership team
- Individualized and personalized experiences