Virtual Learning Support Program (VLS)
In order to assist elementary age students with their studies, and to offer families an option for the supervision of their children during the week, Mt. Elizabeth Academy offers a Virtual Learning Support (VLS) program.
VLS is a full day program that supports student learning and offers extension work in addition to the work assigned by Cobb County schools.
Students meet in a small group setting and spend the day working on their studies, doing extension work with our certified teachers, and participating in fine arts, athletics, and other activities.
The VLS program is open to students from KG to 5th grade.
- VLS hours are 7:30 to 3:30. Extended hours are available to 6:30PM
- Lunch and snacks will be provided.
- Classes will begin on August 17th (if needed, students can attend camp until that date).
- The registration fee is $75/semester.
- The cost for the program is $230/week
- Care for 3:30 to 6:30 is $40 extra/week
If you would like to enroll, please visit this link: https://mtelizabeth.com/enrollment-form/ or
This is a perfect option for families who need a solution for their children’s education, supervision, and physical wellbeing.
Students must bring their own laptop, or required technology as outlined by Cobb County Schools.