KENNESAW AFTER SCHOOL PROGRAM
Mt. Elizabeth Academy’s afterschool program in Kennesaw provides a variety of positive, healthy, and interesting activities that are fun and engaging for school-aged children.
We offer amazing music and art options through our program and an onsite partnership with the Academy of Fine Arts.
Mt. Elizabeth’s after school program starts with:
- Transportation from elementary schools in the area
- Healthy & Nutritious Snacks
- Arts and Crafts
- Homework time
Final pick-up for our after school program is 6:30 PM.
Call us to sign up: 678-257-2804
Ms. Olivia is the teacher for VLS, vacation camp and our after school program.
She officially began working in child care after high school when she was nineteen years old. She was caring for children from 3 months to 12 years and has loved working with little ones for as long as she can remember.
She has attended numerous trainings in the childcare field and hopes to continue learning about new ways to cultivate children’s natural spark for life and learning. Olivia believes that every child has unique and special abilities that need only the chance to flourish.
Her absolute favorite children’s book has to be “I Like Myself” by Koren Beaumon
Mt. Elizabeth Benefits
We are a Christian, faith-based private school.
Specials included with tuition:
- Chapel & Bible Class
- Holiday Celebrations
- Sensory materials
- Four dedicated developmentally-appropriate playgrounds
- On-site nature trails allow ample opportunity for safe outdoor explorations
- Indoor gymnasium lets kids exercise and play on every day of the year, regardless of the weather
- An engaging and rewarding curriculum, designed by on-site Academic Director, Dr. April Anderson
- Mt. Elizabeth Academy’s leadership has a combined 70 of experience and education