Mt. Elizabeth Academy’s afterschool program provides a variety of positive, healthy, and interesting activities that are fun and engaging for school-aged children.
We offer amazing music and art options through our program and an onsite partnership with the Academy of Fine Arts.
Mt. Elizabeth’s after school program starts with:
- Transportation from elementary schools in the area
- Healthy & Nutritious Snacks
- Play time
- Arts and Crafts
- Homework time
Final pick-up for our after school program is 6:30PM
I am Ms. Olivia and I absolutely love being in charge of the After-School Program! I officially began working in child care after high school when I was nineteen years old. I was caring for children from 3 months to 12 years, however I have loved working with little ones for as long as I can remember.
I have attended numerous trainings in the child care field and hope to continue learning about new ways to cultivate children’s natural spark for life and learning. I believe that every child has unique and special abilities that need only the chance to flourish.
My absolute favorite children’s book has to be “I Like Myself” by Koren Beaumont
Mt. Elizabeth Benefits
We are a Christian, faith-based private school.
Specials included with tuition:
- Chapel & Bible Class
- Holiday Celebrations
- Sensory materials
- Four dedicated developmentally-appropriate playgrounds
- On-site nature trails allow ample opportunity for safe outdoor explorations
- Indoor gymnasium lets kids exercise and play on every day of the year, regardless of the weather
- An engaging and rewarding curriculum, designed by on-site Academic Director, Dr. April Anderson
- Mt. Elizabeth Academy’s leadership has a combined 70 of experience and education