KENNESAW AFTER SCHOOL PROGRAM
Mt. Elizabeth Academy’s afterschool program in Kennesaw provides a variety of positive, healthy, and interesting activities that are fun and engaging for school-aged children.
We offer amazing music and art options through our program and an onsite partnership with the Academy of Fine Arts.
Mt. Elizabeth’s after school program starts with:
- Transportation from elementary schools in the area
- Healthy & Nutritious Snacks
- Arts and Crafts
- Homework time
Final pick-up for our after school program is 6:30 PM.
Call us to sign up: 678-257-2804
Ms. Robin absolutely adores children, and she likes to think that they feel the same way about her. She is an experienced teacher. She also has experience babysitting, working with children in her church nursery, and taking care of children in her family.
Ms. Robin is currently working on her degree at the University of West Georgia. She is majoring in Early Childhood Education with a concentration in Special Education. She will be completing her education online so that she can continue to work at Mt. Elizabeth Academy.
Her hobbies include reading, singing, playing the guitar, and spending quality time with her husband, Patrick. She also enjoys baking. Homemade cinnamon rolls are her specialty.
Robin’s favorite children’s book is “The Giving Tree” by Shel Silverstein.
Mt. Elizabeth Benefits
We are a Christian, faith-based private school.
Specials included with tuition:
- Chapel & Bible Class
- Holiday Celebrations
- Sensory materials
- Four dedicated developmentally-appropriate playgrounds
- On-site nature trails allow ample opportunity for safe outdoor explorations
- Indoor gymnasium lets kids exercise and play on every day of the year, regardless of the weather
- An engaging and rewarding curriculum, designed by on-site Academic Director, Dr. April Anderson
- Mt. Elizabeth Academy’s leadership has a combined 70 of experience and education